How to book your 1-on-1 with Dan
It’s always a great start to have a chat with Dan, so you can get to know each other a little better, and he can then understand where you’re at and what you need to get going as quickly as possible.
Or maybe you want to wait a bit, check out the content and then call him with specific questions… the choice is yours.
The calendar below displays available times in your time zone to make it as easy as possible for you to book a call with Doggy Dan.
- Scroll through the available day options using the left and right arrows.
- Click a day that works best for you to see the exact times that are available.
- When you see a time that works best for you, click it, then click “Confirm.”
- On the next screen, fill in your contact details and click “Schedule Event.”
- You’ll be able to add the time to your own calendar using the iCal, Outlook + Google links or through the confirmation email that you’ll receive.
- IMPORTANT: When your email comes through confirming your appointment, be sure to add Dan as a contact ASAP so you are all ready and Dan can say hi. His Skype name is Dan Abdelnoor
Doggy Dan is the founder of The Online Dog Trainer, a wildly successful online training program for dog owners. He has years of experience dealing with every type of behavioural dog issue and has worked with all breeds and ages of dogs. Over the last decade, he has helped over 57,000 people successfully train their dogs using the exact method found in the Dog Trainer Academy and has thousands of testimonials to show for it.
Since establishing himself as a respected dog trainer, Doggy Dan has written the book What the Dogs Taught Me About Being a Parent, published by Random House.
On top of a successful book, 250,000 people from around the world subscribe to Doggy Dan’s blog site, and he has been featured in a number of magazines, including Women’s Weekly.
Dan has also appeared as a regular guest on a number of radio shows and made several TV appearances, recently showing up on The Real Housewives of Auckland.
Dan is a big supporter of animal rights, and has written a number of articles and attended the SPCA National Conference in New Zealand as a Keynote speaker.
His goal is to continue to share his unique approach to dog training with like-minded people who wish to make a difference in the world of dogs. He hopes that his training methods, which focus on creating and building connections between dogs and dog owners, will be shared and used around the world.
As seen on